Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Catch-Up

I have defiantly been slacking in the blogging department lately, but I will get back at it. Starting off with our great weekend! This weekend involved a lot of relaxing which I was a big fan of! Friday night we went to one of our new favorite restaurants, El Greco, here in Lawton. Then came home for a relaxing night.

Saturday we were up bright and early for our training groups. It was a lot of fun, though I came home with about a million mosquito bites and my legs are itching like crazy. After our run, we came home and showered, then headed to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. That seems to be our new Saturday morning routine, and I am totally okay with that! After breakfast we headed out for some errands at Target and the farmers market.


When I got home, our new bedding had arrived! I was so excited and think it looks great, and matches our new bedside lamps perfectly! While I set up the new bedroom, Andy got to pickling. Yep, he made pickled watermelon rinds and a jar of pickled tomatoes and peppers. Now we wait, hopefully they will taste great in about a month!


Sunday was spent relaxing as Andy had a paper to write. So, I cooked a yummy breakfast of granola pancakes, eggs over easy and turkey bacon. Andy began his school work and I began laundry and catching up on the whole season of Real Housewives of Orange County. I also hung out with this little guy, every dog needs 4 toys in his face at nap time, no? Haha


Then we used our new storage bags, they are awesome and now all of our extra bedding fits nicely in one cabinet in the laundry room! (there is another full storage bag, but I didn't get a picture of that one)


It was a nice lazy day and was concluded with dinner at Red Lobster and the beginning of Shark Week! Everyones favorite week of the year is Shark Week, right? But I was rather disappointed in Megalodon, mostly because I think 90% of that was fake. They better step it up for the rest of Shark Week, or I am going to be one disappointed lady.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend!!! :) Love your new bedding.

    ReplyDelete