Friday, July 26, 2013

For the Girls!

That's right fellas (if there are any male readers other than my husband), this one if for the ladies.

Now, I am not one to buy the most expensive workout gear, simply because I don't see the point. It is clothing that you are just going to get nasty and sweaty in, and there is no need to spend $70 on a pair of capris or $50 on a shirt. Some people might see the difference, but I love gear from Old Navy and Target, and when I am feeling fancy I order stuff off 6PM.com because they have all of the name brand stuff for way less, and I am all about a good deal! However, two things that a woman should invest in are good running shoes and good sports bras.



I used to only wear C9 by Champion (the Target workout brand) sports bras. I thought they were good enough, and they run about $10-$15 so they were at a price point that I wanted to pay. But, once I started running more and more, I began to notice that they were not going to cut it. They simply did not have the support that my girls needed. They are good for lower impact sports, like weight training, yoga, etc, where you are not constantly and quickly moving up and down, but not for running. So, I began the search for the right sports bra for me. Everyone is built differently, so these might be great for some peoples runs, you just need to find what works for you!

Enter Moving Comfort! I read other blogs and reviews and a lot of people seemed to have good luck with the Moving Comfort brand. I decided that I wanted to try the Rebound Racer , which is made for high-impact sports. I already have three running skirts from them and I love those, so I figured I would give Moving Comfort bras a shot, but was not thrilled about the $50 price tag. Until, my birthday rolled around at the end of last month and I had an email pop up saying $25 off your purchase of $50 or more!

Needless to say, that was enough to put me over the edge and invest. Plus, they have a lot of their spring items on sale, so I ended up with the below!



Usually these four would cost me a total of $200! Yeah, I don't think so, I am not made of money and just cannot bring myself to spend $200 on sports bras. But, being the awesome (self-proclaimed) deal-hunter that I am, I got all of these babies for a total of $70!

They fit great, have adjustable straps (that are slightly padded), have a hook closure in the back, and are double lined so there is no free show in the rain or cold. As an added bonus, the coral/blue, purple/yellow and black/gray are the color combos of the skirts I have from Moving Comfort, and who doesn't love to match! Now, I just cannot wait until the new colors go on sale so I can scoop those up too!




1 comment:

  1. I love the sports bras from Old Navy, they are so incredibly comfortable.

    ReplyDelete