Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Love Planning

The title says it all, but yes, I really do like to have things planned out. That is why I loved getting a training schedule for our running groups, and was super excited when my new Lilly Pulitzer planner came in the mail on Saturday. Out with the old and in with the new!


Seeing the mileage that I need to put in for the day and getting to cross it out on my schedule when I complete it makes me feel really great. I feel like I have accomplished something and can go on with what I have planned for the rest of the day.


Also, since I got my new planner I spent Sunday afternoon planning some fall races for us while Andy had school work. I am pretty excited for the following races:

Saturday, August 24th: GloRun in Edmond, OK or Moore War Strong Run in Moore, OK
Saturday, September 7th: The Color Run in Wichita Falls, TX
Saturday, September 14th: Devil Dogs Run 10k/5k here at Fort Sill
Sunday, October 6th: Spirit of Survival! (Quarter Marathon for me and Half Marathon for Andy)
Saturday, October 26th: West End Center's 5k Spooky Sprint in Roanoke, VA

It is so much fun to have races to look forward to! We are currently only signed up for the Spirit of Survival as that is what we are training for with our groups, but I cannot wait to sign up for the others! What fun races do you have coming up on your schedule?

1 comment: