Monday, July 8, 2013

First Year of Wedded Bliss

Yesterday was our first wedding anniversary! That day one year ago was everything I could have hoped for and more. And yesterday was a wonderful day of going to the movies, out to dinner and then coming home and watching our wedding video with a bottle of our wedding wine. So, I thought I would share some pictures from that magical day with you, enjoy!










To follow up that great day yesterday, I got up early and went for my first run in my new neighborhood with my trusty Garmin Forerunner 10 followed by some iced coffee before work. It is the best way to start the day! Hope you have a great one!



1 comment:

  1. I love your wedding photos! Seeing photos like that sometime makes me wish we had had a bigger wedding but then I hear the price tags of big weddings I'm glad we went the way we did haha.

    ReplyDelete