Monday, September 15, 2014

I'm Back!!!

I have been inactive on the blog for the past four months, but I am back! I was off enjoying life, enjoying living in Colorado, going on vacation (California and NC!) and just didn't find the blog a priority. I was also a little discouraged in the running department and didn't have much to write about.

I had signed up to complete a half marathon in July, and ended up not running it because I did not feel prepared. I was upset with myself for getting lazy and not training like I should, so that just made it worse. I know things don't always work out the way you plan them, but this was my own fault, so I was bummed. But I got over it, completed a few 10ks since I last wrote and now I am more pumped up because I am registered for the Rock and Roll Denver Half Marathon and I will complete it!

I have also been busy with work, trips and life. And the blog takes a back burner because I will not put the internet before real life. We went to California to Disneyland and San Francisco in July and had a blast!



I also flew back to North Carolina a few weeks ago and it was wonderful. It was the first time I had been back since our wedding two years ago and it was just as beautiful as ever. It was also so great to see my family and friends back there.


We have also been loving our new home in Colorado and getting to know the area and all the great things Colorado has to offer. We are very excited and are loving life out here.

That is all for now, but I promise I will write more and be back at being the greatest self I can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment