Friday, September 19, 2014

One Month Away!

It is official.... I have exactly one month until my half marathon! Ahh!

I am nervous and excited and all of those feelings that you get whenever something big is coming up. I am nervous because I am afraid that I will have a crummy time, but I am excited because I am going to do it! I will complete the race and cross the finish line of my first half marathon!

The Rock and Roll race series is one of the best known half marathons/marathons out there. I have not completed any of their other races, but from the amount of info and emails that I get from them, they seem super organized and on top of things. They even sent out a preview of the course a while back, check it out:


They also have the full marathon route posted as well, if you are running that one.

We have been up to Denver a few times since we moved to Colorado in February and I really love the city, so I am excited to run through it and see some parts of town that I haven't been to yet. It also doesn't look like a terribly hard course, which makes me happy since its my first half. So, off for some more training so this race doesn't kick my butt!

Have you done any of the Rock and Roll series races? What did you think?

What are your recommendations of a must-do race?


1 comment:

  1. I know you are going to do amazing! :) We are hoping to do the Rock and Roll Half in New Orleans in January! Fingers crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete