Thursday, May 2, 2013

A day off and crappy TV

Yesterday day morning I woke up and could not turn my head to the left, not even a little. I must have slept on my neck wrong or something, or it could have been that my dog Jimmy slept right in the middle of my queen sized bed and I had to sleep twisted. Apparently his dog bed isn't cutting it and my bed belongs to him So, I figured going for a run when you can't really move your head is not the best idea.



Not getting to go for a run really bummed me out because now that I am back into running, it is what I look forward to at the end of the workday. Instead of going for an awesome run last night, I watched crappy TV to relax. This included New Girl and The Mindy Project (OK, not crappy shows) followed by a Hallmark movie called Honeymoon for One. It wasn't the best movie, but it was filmed in Ireland and made me miss it and want to go back.  Hopefully tonight I will be 100% (or at 80%) better and will be up for a run because now it is a way to relax, not just a workout.

1 comment: