Friday, April 19, 2013

Hello!!!


Hi all! My name is Gaby and I am new to the blogging world but I am very excited to share my adventure with you! First off, I will tell you a little bit about myself. I am a 25 year old army wife who works for a financial firm (from home, lucky me!) and I am loving life. I love spending time with my wonderful husband and our puppy-baby, Jimmy, shopping, cooking, traveling and a new found/rekindled love of running.

I wanted to start this blog to document my journey of getting fit and loving it! I have gained about 40 pounds since my college graduation in 2009, which I am certainly not happy about. So, instead of being upset, I have finally decided that I am going to do something about it. I am taking up running and I could not be more excited.

There was a point in my life, about 4 years ago where I would run 4-5 miles a day about 4 times a week. I loved the shape I was in and loved the way I felt. There is just something about running that clears the head and makes you a happier person. I want that feeling back and I want to feel that great about myself again. (and I want to run a half marathon come fall!!!) I am not beginning this adventure trying to look like a supermodel, but just to achieve my own greatness in life. I want to be back at running those 4-5 miles a day, and then achieve more, because I know I can. I hope you enjoy my stories about that journey, and I would love if you shared some of your own stories with me, we can be on this journey together!

No comments:

Post a Comment