Monday, September 23, 2013

Currently on Repeat

Some people love running with music and others hate it. I for one am a big fan. It helps me get in the zone and enjoy the run a little more (but I always keep it on pretty low when running alone so I can hear traffic). Today I thought I would share my current favorites with you!

I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
Come and Get It - Selena Gomez
Roar - Katy Perry
Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Love Somebody - Maroon 5
Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey and Cedric Gervais
Wake Me Up - Avicii
Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips

What do you like, music or none? What are your current favorite workout songs?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could run with music, I just have to be able to hear whats going on around me. It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete