Friday, June 14, 2013

Mizuno Victory Buy

So, in my last post I mentioned that I was looking to get a pair of Mizuno Wave Riders. I had gone to my local running shop and tried them on and knew we were a match made in walking/running heaven. I didn't know what color I wanted because I love all of their color options.

Well, yesterday, that choice was made for me when I came across a pair in my size, being sold on 6pm.com for $34.99. I could not say no, and now they are mine! I couldn't do the free shipping since we are moving next week, so sadly I paid for shipping, which I NEVER do, but they arrived today! Talk about fast service.



Aren't they pretty! I love the purple and red and I cannot wait to take them for a run when I get off work this afternoon. Then it is off to dinner and a movie date night with my husband! Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment: